Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium yellow peppers, diced
- 2 medium green peppers, diced
- 4 large vine tomatoes, cored and sliced into wedges
- 2 spring onions (scallions), roughly chopped
- A small bunch of mint leaves
- 55 ml / 2 fl. oz / 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 small white tortillas, to serve
- 1 tbsp Parmesan, finely grated flaked sea salt and pepper
- Toss together the peppers, tomato wedges and spring onions with a little seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
- Pick the mint leaves from their stems and roughly chop, then add to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard and seasoning in a small mixing bowl until smooth.
- Toss the dressing with the salad to coat evenly.
- Serve with the tortillas and a sprinkling of Parmesan and flaked sea salt.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.