Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- 175 g / 6 oz /1 cup couscous
- 150 g / 5 oz /1 1/2 cups frozen petit pois, thawed
- 110 / 4 oz /1 cup broad (fava) beans, shelled
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 55 g / 2 oz / 1 cup beetroot leaves
- a small handful of mint leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the couscous in a heatproof mixing bowl, then cover with boiling water.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and set lo one side for 10-15 minutes until the water has been absorbed.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir through the petit pots, broad beans and lemon Juice.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste, then spoon Into bowls.
- Garnish with beetroot leaves and mint leaves before serving.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.