Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 225 g / 8 oz / 1 1/2, cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g / 3 1/2 oz / 2/3 cup smoked ham slices, torn
- 100 g / 3 1/2 oz / 2 cups corn lettuce (lamb's lettuce)
- 55 g / 2 oz / 1/3 cup preserved sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, shaved
- salt and pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, smoked ham and lettuce in individual ramekins.
- Tuck the sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts amongst the ingredients.
- Serve immediately, finished with Parmesan shavings, salt and pepper.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.