Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 250 g / 9 oz piece of skinless salmon fillet
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted with flesh diced
- 2 large vine tomatoes, cored and finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- a small bunch of coriander (cilantro) slices of wholemeal granary bread, to serve salt and pepper
- Evenly dice the salmon into small bite-sized pieces with a sharp knife.
- Combine with the diced avocado, tomato, shallot, lime juice and seasoning m a mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly, then cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- After chilling, finely chop most of the coriander and stir through the chopped salad.
- Spoon the chopped salad in bowls and serve with bread on the side and the remaining coriander as a garnish.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.