Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
- 350 g / 12 oz / 3 cups penne
- 75 g / 3 oz / 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75 g / 3 oz / 1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 100 g / 3 1/2 oz / 2/3 cup pitted olives, chopped a few sprigs of thyme, roughly chopped a small bunch of basil, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive Oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the penne in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until ‘al dente'.
- Drain well, then toss with the tomatoes, pepper, olives, thyme, basil, olive oil, vinegar and seasoning.
- Spoon into bowls and serve immediately.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.