Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 small skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 vine tomatoes, cored and finely diced
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- a small handful of basil leaves, finely chopped
- 4 while pitta breads, split in half salt and pepper
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large saute or frying pan until hot.
- Add the chicken and a little seasoning, then pan-fry for 5-6 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Add the tomatoes. Greek yoghurt and basil to the pan.
- Stir well off the heat and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Spoon into the split pittas and serve immediately.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.