Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 3-4 minutes
- 4 ripe figs, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 150 g / 5 oz / 3 cups baby spinach leaves, washed
- 100 g / 3 1/2 oz / 2/3 cup ham slices, finely sliced
- 100 g / 3 1/2 oz / 1 cup goats" cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli (chilli) flakes salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to hot
- Drizzle the figs with balsamic vinegar and season generously. Arrange on a grilling tray and grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and leave to cool slightly, then toss with the spinach, ham, goats' cheese, olive oil and seasoning.
- Arrange in bowls and finish with a sprinkle of chilli flakes before serving.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.