An ECG (Electrocardiogram) Test is a test conducted to measure your heart's electrical activity to show whether it's working normally. The ECG records your heart rhythm and activity on a moving strip of paper or a line on a screen. The doctor will read and interpret the peaks and dips on paper or screen to see if there is any abnormal activity.
An ECG reading can detect the following:
- cholesterol clogging up your heart's blood supply
- a heart attack in the past
- enlargement of one side of the heart
- abnormal heart rhythms
You should have an ECG if you have risk factors for an enlarged heart such as high blood pressure or symptoms of heart disease, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, an irregular heartbeat or heavy heartbeats.
Register now to go for FREE ECG brought to you by Columbia Asia Hospital Petaling Jaya!
Terms & Conditions
- Male/Female above 35 years old.
- Promotion is applicable for walk in and appointment basis.
- Operating hours for the Free ECG: Every Wednesday (8.00am - 4.00pm) & Saturday (8am - 12pm)
- Resting ECG will be performed by CVT & Cath Lab Staff Nurse.
- Promotion valid until 31st December 2017.
- Promotion is subject to change without prior notice.
How to Get This Awesome Deal?
- Download GetDoc from Apple app store or Google Play Store.
- Register as a user.
- Go to "Invite Friends" and look for your unique Code.
- Insert your unique Code in the form below.
by GetDoc Team
View all articles by GetDoc Team.