Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- a pinch of caster (superfine) sugar
- 300 g / 10 1/2 oz /1 1/2 cups canned flageolet beans, drained
- 150 g / 5 oz / 1 cup canned tuna chunks, drained
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- a small bunch of dill. chopped
- 2 tbsp flaked (slivered) almonds, toasted
- a small handful of micro salad, to garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the sunflower oil. vinegar, sugar and seasoning in a small mixing bowl
- Combine the remaining ingredients, apart from the almonds and micro salad, in a large mixing bowl and pour over the dressing.
- Toss well to mix thoroughly and spoon onto serving plates.
- Garnish with the toasted almonds and micro salad before serving.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.