Find Obstetrician & Gynaecologist


Exciting but don’t know what to do when god gives you a “special gift”? Having the first baby and looking for expert to give you some advices? Keep calm and call for obstetrics and gynaecology specialist. They can advise you on what you should and shouldn’t do during the pregnancy period.

Who is Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist?

Generally, obstetrician and gynaecologist are different. An obstetrician deals with complications that may happen during childbirth while a gynaecologist is devoted only to the reproductive care of women. However, people shouldn’t worry of seeing the wrong doctor because most of the times, the doctors practiced both the professions. As an overall, they concerned with the care of pregnant woman, her unborn child and the management of diseases specific to women. The specialty combines medicine and surgery.

Make appointment with your Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist in Malaysia or Singapore with GetDoc now. You can also download GetDoc from App Store or Google Play to make an appointment with doctor on the go.


Kent Tan

by Kent Tan

A university student who loves sports deeply and always strive hard to achieve what he desires. A music lover, a dreamer and a craft maniac. View all articles by Kent Tan.


Don't miss out on latest medical tips and information!

Join us for FREE now to enjoy special health screening offers!

**Offers are limited to 200 subscribers only**

100% Privacy. We don't spam.

Latest Articles

  • Hyperactivity in Children – Is ADHD a Disorder?

    November 27, 2017 303

  • Hyperactivity in Adults – ADHD in Adults

    November 27, 2017 55

  • What is CPR?

    November 24, 2017 93

  • What Is Osteoporosis?

    November 21, 2017 122

  • Movember Series: 6 Superfoods To Prevent Prostate Cancer

    November 16, 2017 601