Preparation time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
- 225 g / 8 oz / 2 cups rigatoni
- 225 g / 8 oz /1 cup canned artichoke hearts,
- drained 100g/ 3 1/2 oz /2 cups baby spinach leaves,
- washed 75 g / 3 oz / 3/4 cup (eta. roughly crumbled 100 g / 3 1/2 oz / 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes.
- halved 75 g / 3 oz / 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chilli (chilli) flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the rigatoni in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until 'al dente'.
- Drain and leave to cool slightly, then toss with the artichoke hearts, spinach leaves, feta, cherry tomatoes, olives, olive oil and seasoning.
- Spoon into bowls and finish with a sprinkling of chilli flakes before serving.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.