This Conference aims to link practitioners and professionals from the health, education and social welfare sectors, parents of children with special needs, policy-makers and non-governmental organisations in interactive dialogues, networking and skills transfer. Participants will hear from both international and local experts, passionate parents and practitioners through plenary sessions, practical workshops and interactive sessions.
The Conference will bring together close to 30 speakers from the region and globally to participate in high-level lectures, interactive dialogue, and sharing of practises and experiences.
Music Therapy, Sustainable Development Goal for Children with Special Needs, Multi Sensory Story Telling in Action, Empowering Families - Family Support and Parent Education and many more!
Prof Roy McConkey, United Kingdom
INTERNATIONAL & LOCAL SPEAKERS
Mr John Forster (Noah's Ark), Australia
Ms Cassandra Wye, United Kingdom
Prof Hu Hsiu-Shuo, Taiwan
Mr Lin Chao-Chen (Angel Heart), Taiwan
Ms Denise Phua, Singapore
Dr Diana Wee, practising in Australia
Dr Amar Singh, Malaysia
Dr Lee Soo Hoon, Malaysia
Get a glimpse of the conference video here.
For only RM250 to RM400, participants can look forward to a full two and a half days filled with conference sessions on a variety of eye-opening topics and engaging hands-on workshops.
Why should you attend?
- Conference sessions are held in 3 languages (English, Malay, Mandarin)
- Hands-on workshops (duration 90 minutes) on various topics, including inclusive education, speech development strategies, multisensory storytelling, music therapy, sensory integration, and more by both international and local speakers
- Special rates are offered for parents of children with special needs
- Childcare services are available during conference proceedings, with interactive activities and programmes planned for your children
- Price inclusive of lunch and tea breaks.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com
To know more about the organiser, National Early Childhood Intervention Council, visit here.
Qian's interest in healthcare industry came about after her father was diagnosed with bladder cancer. This experience has led her to become a strong believer in empowering individuals to take charge of their own health. View all articles by Qian.