Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 250 g / 9 oz / 1 cup low-tat plain yoghurt
- 110 g / 4 oz / 1/2 cup low-tat cream cheese
- 150 g / 5 oz /1 cup white crab meat, picked through for shell
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- a pinch ot paprika
- 4 sticks of celery, peeled and cut into batons
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- 2 heads of chicory (endive), leaves separated salt and pepper
- Combine the yoghurt, cream cheese, crab meat, lemon juice and paprika in a blender. Blitz until creamy.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste and blitz again briefly, then spoon Into serving glasses.
- Serve with a selection of the raw vegetables on the side.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.