Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 225 g / 8 oz / 2 cups fresh broad (fava) beans, shelled
- 400 g / 14 oz / 2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 100 g / 3 1/3 oz / 2/3 cup preserved sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 100 g / 3 1/3 oz / 2/3 cup ham slices, torn 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp olive oil a small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Blanch the broad beans for 1 minute, then drain and refresh in iced water.
- Drain well and toss with the artichoke, sun-dried tomato, ham, lemon zest and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the parsley and adjust the seasoning to taste, then spoon into bowls.
- Serve immediately.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.