Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 350 g / 12 oz piece of sirloin. cut Into thin strips
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- a pinch of chilli (chilli) flakes
- 4 flour tortillas
- 75 g / 3 oz / 2 cup mixed leaf lettuce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large saute or trying pan set over a moderate heat until hot.
- Season the sir1o«n strips, then pan-fry for 2-3 minutes until golden on the outside.
- Add the peppers and continue to saute for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and chilli flakes. Let the liquid reduce by half.
- Line the tortillas with mixed leal lettuce and spoon the beef and peppers on top.
by Chris Ching
With a nick name of Chris Smile because of the warm smile on her face all the time :) Believes that by empowering the public to have more information and knowledge in healthcare, we will have a better healthcare environment and experience. View all articles by Chris Ching.